Standard Bassinet Mattress
Helping prevent and treat flat head syndrome LifeNest™'s unique woven cradle contours to the shape of the baby's head allows a more even distribution of pressure that traditional mattresses. This avoids damaging pressure, redistributing it away from soft spots.
The soft and comfortable netting also allows for free airflow. Not only reducing sweating and overheating but also allowing ones baby to breathe through the netting if he or she accidentally rolls onto their stomach. Preventing rebreathing and helping reduce the risk of SIDS.
A Safer Night's Sleep
- Helps prevent and treat deformational Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome)
- Prevents rebreathing
- Reduces the need for repositioning techniques
- Reduces the risk of SIDS
- Prevents sweating and overheating
Soft & Comfortable
- Improves sleep quality
- Comfortable fitted sheets (sold separately)
- Reduces sweating & overheating
- Disperses excess heat
- Increases the flow of oxygen
- Eliminates carbon dioxide
Easy to care for
- Waterproof mattress cover for easy cleaning
- Removable fitted sheet can be machine washed and dried
- Fire retardant free
- Fire protected without additional harmful chemicals
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free
In Australia Lifenest™ is listed with the ARTG as a Class 1 medical device.
Product information Sheet / User Guide (as supplied in packaging)